The Mini DisplayPort to VGA video signal format converter seamlessly connects the next generations of new Apple Unibody MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air. Mini DisplayPort offers a unified, scalable, and cost effective interface for embedded and external display applications.
Use this Kanex iAdapt VGA for your digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
- Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.1a compliant receiver offering 5.4 Gbps bandwidth over 2 lanes
- Integrated triple 10-bit, 162 MHz video DAC for analog VGA signal output
- Supports up to 1080p, 1920 X 1200 reduced blanking video resolution
- EDID pass-through from PC source to display
- Powered from Mini DisplayPort source
- 3.3V IO, 1.2V Core.
For few displays cards, the image would not appear until the PC enters into Windows from DOS at the time of restarting.
*For Apple Macbook please update to the latest Mini DisplayPort To VGA firmware.
- Return for refund within: 30 days (15% restocking fee)
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
This item must be returned to Memory America within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by Memory America, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund (RMA Refund), unless waived by a Customer Support Agent. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA Replacement without any restocking fee to support customers who have received a defective product.