Use this Mini DVI to DVI adapter for connecting your Mini DVI equipped MacBook, Mac Mini, PowerBook, or iMac to a HD monitor, projector, or HDTV with DVI connector. This adapter can operate in both video mirroring mode and extended desktop mode for various viewing applications such as educational and entertainment purposes.
With ultra high density, triple shielding, and high intensity twisted pair cables, this adapter offers the most stabilized impedance and highest uncompressed digital video signal transfer available. The 24K pure hardened gold plated connectors maintain high bandwidth and maximum data signal integrity.
- Input: Mini DVI
- Output: DVI-I (Single Link)
- Designed for all Apple MacBook, Mac Mini, PowerBook, and iMac with a Mini DVI video connector
- Display HD video from Mini DVI source to HD monitor, projector, or HDTV with DVI connector
- Triple shielded cable
- Signal type: transition minimized differential/signaling (TMDS)
- Bandwidth: from 165MHz (4.95Gbps) to 340MHz (10.2Gbps)
- Cable length: approximately 9.5 inches
*Note: this adapter does not support audio